This Ivy Bridal Gown is for the bride who desires an enchanting, elegant Woodland look for their wedding!
Gown- The gown embodies the spirit of a graceful elven maiden gliding through the forest, with ivy vines creeping up from the hem. Celtic knots adorn the center of the bodice and the sides of the sleeves. The elastic sleeves are comfortably designed and can be styled with or without a velvet sage ribbon at the top for a long puff sleeve effect. With an inner foundation of spiral steel boning and a full lining, the gown also features a sewn-in modesty panel for additional coverage, which is laced with a sage velvet ribbon. Please note that the gown cinches slightly but not to the extent of a traditional corset.
. A-Line silhouette
. Off-the-Shoulder Neckline
. Ivy and Celtic Knot details
. Spiral Steel Boning
. Lace-up back for adjustability
. Immatation silk lining
- S I Z I N G - The gown is made to your measurements. To ensure proper fit, please send us your measurements from our chart (chart photo in gallery) **If you are over a size 14, we will add an additional $300 to cover the cost of extra materials. Gowns are shipped at sample length. You will need to have them hemmed by your local tailor. If you wish to have an approximate hem provided, please contact us for cost information.
- P R O D U C T I O N . T I M E - Each gown is made by hand, in Los Angeles, when it is ordered. Please allow 8-10 weeks for production. If you need your dress sooner, please message us for rush options and rates.
- P A Y M E N T . P L A N - We do offer a payment plan that splits the total into three separate payments. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set yours up.
- C U S T O M I Z A T I O N S - If you wish to have changes made to the original design, please send us a message with all the details. We will let you know what is possible and how it affects the pricing. Our Couture Gowns start at $3,000.00
- S H I P P I N G - For orders in the USA, we use USPS.com, with tracking number provided (During checkout, you will be able to choose your cost and speed of shipping) Firefly Path is not responsible for delayed, lost, stolen or damaged packages.
All orders come with tracking through USPS.com. When you are notified that your order has been shipped, that message will include your tracking number.
!!!! International Buyer!!!! Please be advised that we cannot ship your order through Etsy/USPS.com because of the AES ITN exemptions on orders that total over $2500.00. We will need to send a separate invoice for shipping through FedEx via PayPal or Venmo. We can give you a quote on how much shipping will be to your location, please message us before you order. We will deduct the shipping amount you paid on Etsy from your FedEx shipping bill. We will not ship your order till the rest of the shipping balance has been paid.
Processing time does not include shipping time. Processing time + Shipping time = When you will receive your order.
- T A X E S / I M P O R T / C U S T O M S . F E E S - Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or customs fees that may be incurred when accepting your package delivery.
***PLEASE NOTE** Each gown is handmade and will have slight variations in design. All sales are FINAL.
Model: Brynne Rosetta MUA: Emily Dimant Photography: Elizabeth Elder Armor rings: Stonehart Jewelry Ears: Madhouse fx studio